Look what I found this Friday at Lauren's place, The Little Things We Do. As brilliant as ever.
1. My favorite feeling in all the world is the feeling of holding a baby in my arms. They feel so fragile and I feel so responsible for them. And the rapid heart beats I get are incredible as they come from happiness. I miss the times when my daughter, Ellie was a little baby and I was holding her all the time.
2. My favorite smell is how babies, flowers, citrus and sometimes vanilla smell.
3. My favorite taste is "sweet. I can't go an entire day without indulging in at least a tiny bit of sweetness. Worst. Sweet tooth. EVER ." Lauren's words could not fit me any better.
4. The most beautiful thing I've ever seen is Ellie, every time I see her. That's why I started to look at her pictures a few good times a day, even though that makes me miss her so much.
5. The best sound ever is a baby's laugh...particularly my baby's laugh. Ellie laughs not only with her whole face huge eyes and pearly whites included) but from the bottom of her heart as well. She puts so much soul into her laughing you just wanna follow her lead.
6. A smell that reminds me of my childhood is Nivea cream. My mom used it a lot when I was a child and her pillow and bed sheets were always smelling of that so I used to sneak into my parents' bed and put my little face on her pillow before my bed time so I can keep that smell in my mind and sleep tight for the whole night. It was like mom was there with me the whole time, protecting me from my nightmares.
7. My favorite of all the senses is the so called sixth sense. I know, it sounds crazy but I always had this "special" sense into my life, I always feel when something is wrong or might go wrong, when something happens to my family and friends, and to be honest, it makes me more confident in myself and my future although the dreams I get once in a while, because of it are not very bright and cheerful.